Application for E transfer due to long distance school teacher sis

 

To, 

District Education Officer(SC) (WEE) (ME)

District Name 

Through proper channel

Subject: Application for E Transfer due to long-distance

Respect Sir / Madam,  

As per the subject cited above it is submitted that  I, Name D, S, W/O __________, Designation ________ BPS_______ have been performing my duties honestly at school name Tehsil _____ District _____ Since _______.

 I would request that I have come a long way for a job that costs me a lot of time. There is a vacancy in the school near my home. Kindly consider this request and transfer my job near my home at GGHS/GHS____________. I shall be grateful to you.

Yours sincerely,

Name

Designation.         

Signature

School

School teacher
E transfer application 


Post a Comment

0 Comments